Sat, 22 Apr|
The Float Training Academy
Reiki Level 1 & 2 In Brighton
Become A Reiki Practitioner
Time & Location
22 Apr, 10:30 BST – 23 Apr, 18:00 BST
The Float Training Academy, Langford Hotel Suites, 8-16 Third Ave, Hove BN3 2PX
About The Class
Become a qualified Reiki Practitioner.
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Professional Certification.
The Level 1 and level 2 have been taught as two separate Reiki courses in the West, but they are much more beneficial when taught together as one course. This class is Usui/Holy Fire Reiki which differs slightly from traditional and western Usui Reiki - the energies are highly evolved and significantly stronger with the Holy Fire energy. This class is taught in-line with the International Centre For Reiki Training - the world's largest Reiki organisation.
After your level 1 & 2 Reiki course, you will have a greater understanding of Reiki as well how to use it to actively work on conditions on a physical and emotional/mental level. You will understand the integral purpose of the Usui Reiki symbols and how to use them for greater healing for yourself and others.
You will learn all about the history of Reiki, as well as all of the main level 1&2 principles and techniques. You will receive multiple attunements and healing experiences to raise the frequency of energy in your body and allow you to access the full level 2 frequency of Reiki alongside a personal introduction to the energy field to enable you to cleanse and balance the chakras and aura. Being able to access Level 1 Reiki will raise your vibration and enhance the ability to look at life from a whole new perspective of peace and unconditional love. Accessing Level 2 will create a deeper understanding and sense of the energy whilst drastically deepening your own personal healing. By the end of the course, you will be able to practice Reiki professionally if you desire.
Day One (Level 1):
- Welcome and Introductions
- What is Reiki and it's Principles
- Ocean of Holy Love Experience + Sharing Circle
- Origins and Evolution of Reiki
- Level 1 Placement (Attunement) + Sharing Circle
- How To Use Reiki
- Lunch Break (1.5 Hour)
- Kenyoku Technique - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field.
- Gassho Meditation Technique - connecting to the spirit of Reiki
- Giving a complete Reiki session to others
- Three Pillars of Reiki
- Western Healing Techniques
- Byosen Scanning
- In-depth Reiki healing practice - being the healer and the client
Day Two (Level 2):
- Introductions + Sharing Circle
- Level 2 Reiki Principles and Differences to Level 1
- The Heavenly Banquet Hall Experience + Sharing
- In-depth Learning of The 3 Sacred Symbols
- Level 2 Placement (attunement) + Sharing
- How To Activate The Reiki Symbols + Self Healing
- Lunch (1.5 Hour)
- The Anatomy of Reiki + Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki To Heal Specific Conditions
- Using Reiki for Distant healing
- How To Give Reiki To Animals
- Gyoshi Ho - Sending Reiki With The Eyes
- In-depth practice with the 3 symbols - being the healer and the client
- Professional Reiki Techniques
- Aspects of professional Reiki practice
- Grounding Experience + Sharing Circles
- Certificates + Hugs
You will get:
• Internationally recognised certificates. (two certificates)
• Comprehensive PDF Manual
• Support during and after the course
• After course practice at the FREE Reiki Shares (Reiki workshops for students)
***The class size will be kept small, to make sure that participants will receive a substantial level of individual attention***
Some of our reviews:
"I recently did a Reiki level 1 and 2 course with Luke and I am truly blown away. The course was well planned, flowed perfectly and was clear and easy to follow and comprehend. Throughout the course I felt guided and supported in a gentle but reassuring way by Luke's beautiful energy. I am over the moon that I made the decision to gift myself this course and I believe it will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving as I apply reiki to my life and the life of others. I would highly recommend Luke and his courses to anyone interested in learning to integrate Reiki into their lives." - Reeva
"I completed the reiki level 1 course with Luke & highly recommend to anyone considering to take that step. The course took place in a safe, relaxing environment & was throughly explained by Luke’s extensive knowledge & experience. I could already start to feel the benefits take place after receiving my first attunement & look forward to practicing self healing with a view to level 2 in the future." - Emma
"Luke is a very gentle soul, yet firm & certain in what he's teaching. First meeting him to attain my Reiki 2 attunement - I found that his teachings were very thorough, yet kind & thoughtful. His energy & the energy he used was high, he is also able to encourage those he teaches to use & maintain a high energy as the Reiki vibrations respond very quickly & directly from him. Thank you Luke - Peter
"Completed Levels 1 and 2 with Luke, which was a truly amazing and uplifting experience. Luke guides you through the courses in a warm, professional and insightful manner. Making you feel at ease from the moment you meet him. I travelled from Durham to Brighton to complete this course and it was such a wonderful day." - Marie
Luke N-Mason - Accredited member of the UK Reiki Federation, International Guild For Complimentary Therapists and The International Assosiation Of Reiki Professionals as a Teacher and Practitioner.
Step onto the ultimate path of healing and self-discovery today!