Sat, 29 Jan|
The Float Training Academy
Reiki Level 1 & 2 In Brighton (29th & 30th Jan 2022)
Become A Reiki Practitioner
Time & Location
29 Jan 2022, 10:30 GMT – 30 Jan 2022, 17:30 GMT
The Float Training Academy, Langford Hotel Suites, 8-16 Third Ave, Hove BN3 2PX
About The Class
During this course, you will receive multiple attunements to allow you to tap into the healing power of Reiki. By the end of the course, you will be able to use Reiki for self-healing and to pass onto others. You will be able to use it to work on specific physical and emotional conditions, both face to face and at a distance.
Traditionally, the Level 1 and level 2 have been taught as two separate Reiki courses in the West. Hayashi & Usui Sensei used to teach them both together because they found that the healing experience was much faster and more powerful than doing them separately. This corresponds much more closely to how Usui the founder, taught Reiki.
You will learn all about the history of Reiki, as well as all of the main level 1&2 principles and techniques. You will receive multiple attunements to raise the frequency of energy in your body and allow you to access the full level 2 frequency of Reiki alongside a personal introduction to the energy field to enable you to cleanse and balance the chakras and aura.
Being able to access Level 1 Reiki will raise your vibration and enhance the ability to look at life from a whole new perspective of peace and unconditional love. Accessing Level 2 will create a deeper understanding and sense of the energy whilst drastically deepening your own personal healing. By the end of the course, you will be able to practice Reiki professionally if you desire.
- Level 1 attunement
- Level 2 attunement to the 3 sacred symbols
- Holy Fire Healing Experiences
- Reiki origins and history
- Reiki for meditation and visualisation
- Grounding techniques
- Byosen Scanning
- Self treatment, given a treatment
- Hands on practice
- Energy field practice
- Chakra balancing
- Japanese and Western techniques
- Distant healing
- Aspects of the professional practice, Insurance, client’s treatments, Reiki associations
You Will Receive:
- Internationally recognised certificates. (two certificates)
- The ability to join the UK Reiki Federation as a Reiki Practitioner
- Comprehensive PDF Manual
- Support during and after the course
- After course practice at the FREE Reiki Shares (Reiki workshops for students)
- Ongoing Support and Integration
As your Reiki Teacher, I care a great deal about my students not just during the class, but also after. Once you complete a course with me, I will provide ongoing support whenever it is needed to help you integrate Reiki into your day to day life.
+£8.50 service fee
+£8.50 service fee0